Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Scarification: Soak in water, let stand in water for 24 hours|Soak in water, let stand in water for 24 hours
Stratification: cold stratify for 90 days|cold stratify for 90 days
Germination: sow seed 1/2" deep, tamp the soil, mulch the seed bed|sow seed 1/2" deep, tamp the soil, keep moist but not wet
In a Nutshell:
* Can be painted or scented.
* Premium durability, easy to work with
* The species name torreyana is named for John Torrey, an American botanist, after whom the coniferous genus Torreya is also named. The cone will stay on the tree, and some of the seeds will stay in the cone until it falls in two, three, or ten years.
* Tip: For some species, the cones remain tightly closed until exposed to very warm temperatures, they should be stored in a dry area or may close up, warm up in microwave oven ( 30 sec- 1 minute intervals) to open and can omit a woodsy odor.
* Natural from forest, no chemicals or preservatives applied.
* Cones are naturally imperfect, beautifully crafted by nature, made in the USA.
* Keep out of hands of small children.
Bring the beauty of Winter Indoors with this Natural Torrey Pine Cones . These Large Pine Cones are gorgeous in wreaths, outdoors and indoor and add a seasonal elegance to Holiday Decor. They are popular with Crafters for small trees, decorate for inspired centerpieces with a timeless style. Torrey Cones normally stand up on their own and create fantastic Table Name Holders at Weddings and Parties. Get your Rustic on with Pine Cone Decor for the Holidays.
The cone will stay on the tree, and some of the seeds will stay in the cone until it falls in two, three, or ten years. There are two seeds under each scale of a cone. An average cone of a Torrey pine will have about 100 seeds.
Size: Large Cones: Typically ( 8-15 cm ) 3-6 inches long) and broad to 4 inches in diameter
Color & Texture: Light Brown ,the cones are stout & heavy Condition: New Good Quality Tree: Torrey Pine Tree Pine :Latin Name:Pinus torreyana