Chinese Desert-thorn, Chinese Matrimony Vine, Wolfberry, Chinese Wolfberry, Mede Berry, Barbary Matrimony Vine, Bocksdorn, Duke of Argyll's Tea Tree, Red Medlar, Goji Berry, Chinese Boxthorn Lycium chinense
Detailed Listing For
Chinese Desert-thorn, Chinese Matrimony Vine, Wolfberry, Chinese Wolfberry, Mede Berry, Barbary Matrimony Vine, Bocksdorn, Duke of Argyll's Tea Tree, Red Medlar, Goji Berry, Chinese Boxthorn
Average Viable Seeds/Packet:
Germination Test Type:
Minimum Hardiness Zone:
In Stock: 5.28 lb
Items are priced on a curve, you can buy any 'bulk quantity' up to what we have in stock, some examples are:
Growing Info, follow in order:
Soak in water, let stand in water for 12 hours.
sow seed 1/4" deep, tamp the soil, mulch the seed bed.
In a Nutshell:
* Wolfberry species are deciduous woody perennial plants , growing 1–3 m high.
* Chinese boxthorn is a major Chinese tonic herb with a history of almost 2,000 years of medicinal use.
* Both the berries and the root are used and traditionally the plant is believed to promote long life.
* The fruit is one of the most popular tonics used in Chinese herbal medicine. more...
* Healthful attributes of Vitamin A,C, protien and antioxidants to boost the metabolism
* A Woody plant, produces pale violet trumpet flowers in the summer and berries in the fall more...
* Flowering typically begins in the second year with maximum fruit production in the 4-5th year. more...