select i.*, substring_index(group_concat(distinct pa.country order by rsi.date_added desc),',',-1) as source_country
from inventory_item_manage i
left outer join sheffields_2017.receiving_shipments_item_has_inventory_item hrsi on i.id = hrsi.inventory_item_id
left outer join sheffields_2017.receiving_shipments_item rsi on rsi.id = hrsi.receiving_shipments_item_id
left outer join sheffields_2017.po on rsi.po_id = po.id
left outer join sheffields_2017.po_address pa on pa.po_id = po.id
where i.inventory_id = '4935'
group by i.id
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Scarification: Soak in water, let stand in water for 24 hours
Stratification: cold stratify for 30 days
Germination: sow seed 1/8" deep, tamp the soil, mulch the seed bed
In a Nutshell:
* Pinus virginiana ( Virginia Pine , Scrub Pine , Jersey Pine ) is a medium-sized tree , often found on poorer soils from Long Island in southern New York south through the Appalachian Mountains to western Tennessee and Alabama .
* There are also some nice cultivated specimens of Pinus virginiana in the Harvard Arboretum in Boston, Massachusetts.
* This pine is useful for reforesting and provides nourishment for wildlife.
* It also can provide wood pulp and lumber. Like some other southern yellow pines, Virginia Pine lumber case hardens. That is it becomes very hard over time during wood drying. more...
* Selections have been made for improved timber production. This is seed orchard material. Expect much higher yields than from wild collected seed. more...