select i.*, substring_index(group_concat(distinct pa.country order by rsi.date_added desc),',',-1) as source_country
from inventory_item_manage i
left outer join sheffields_2017.receiving_shipments_item_has_inventory_item hrsi on i.id = hrsi.inventory_item_id
left outer join sheffields_2017.receiving_shipments_item rsi on rsi.id = hrsi.receiving_shipments_item_id
left outer join sheffields_2017.po on rsi.po_id = po.id
left outer join sheffields_2017.po_address pa on pa.po_id = po.id
where i.inventory_id = '6579'
group by i.id
Scarification: Soak in water, let stand in water for 12 hours.
Stratification: cold stratify for 60 days
Germination: sow seed 1/4" deep, tamp the soil
In a Nutshell:
* (Panicum virgatum L.) is a native, deep-rooted, warm-season grass with stout rhizomes and heavy biomass growth during late spring and early summer. The species occurs naturally in every State in the continental United States, except for Oregon, Washington, and California .
* Switchgrass tolerates a wide range of soil conditions and is widely acclaimed as a conservation plant for erosion control, pasture and hayland planting, wildlife habitat, and native prairie restoration.
* Interest in switchgrass as a renewable biofuel resource has grown in recent years. Dry matter biomass yields and other information were compiled from 1982 to 1992 at six sites in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota. more...
* Switchgrass is one of the dominant species of the central North American tallgrass prairie and can be found in remnant prairies , in native grass pastures , and naturalized along roadsides.
* It is used primarily for soil conservation , forage production, game cover, as an ornamental grass , and more recently as a biomass crop for ethanol , fibre, electricity, and heat production and for biosequestration of atmospheric carbon dioxide . more...
* Used for biomass and soil stabilization on strip mine spoils and dikes, provides food and cover for wildlife, and pasture hay for cattle and sheep.
* Sunburst: The original seed was collected near Yankton in southeastern South Dakota. Selections from original seeded plants were chosen for large seed size, higher seedling survival and better stand establishment. It is a medium maturity selection with good forage yields. Sunburst has a broad area of adaptation and has performed well in trials along the Canadian border in North Dakota. more...