Feverfew Chrysanthemum parthenium - Tanacetum parthenium
Detailed Listing For
Seeds Per Pound:
Average Viable Seeds/Packet:
Germination Test Type:
Minimum Hardiness Zone:
In Stock: 0.07 lb
Items are priced on a curve, you can buy any 'bulk quantity' up to what we have in stock, some examples are:
Growing Info, follow in order:
sow seed 1/16" deep, tamp the soil, lightly mulch the seed bed.
In a Nutshell:
* Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is a traditional medicinal herb which is found in many old gardens, and is also occasionally grown for ornament.
* The plant grows into a small bush up to around 46 cm (18 in) high with citrus-scented leaves, and is covered by flowers reminiscent of daisies.
* It spreads rapidly, and they will cover a wide area after a few years.
* It is also commonly seen in the literature by its synonyms, Chrysanthemum parthenium and Pyrethrum parthenium. It is also sometimes referred to as bachelor's buttons or featherfew. more...
* A very easily grown plant, it succeeds in an ordinary garden soil. Thrives in any kind of soil, plants can even be grown in walls.
* Often grown in the flower garden, feverfew is a short lived perennial but usually self-sows prolifically. more...