- Sheffield's Seed Ships domestically by United States Postal Service and United Parcel Service. Customers have a number of shipping options.
- Sheffield's has been shipping Worldwide for over 40 years.
- We have developed a business model that allows us to accept orders of all sizes. The Seed Company regularly ships from 1 packet sized orders on up to a few tons!
- A United States Department of Agriculture Officer visits our facility weekly to issue Phytosanitary Certificates to comply with international requirements for outgoing orders. We try our best to fulfil order according to government regulations as we are exporting from the USA.
- It would be prudent to research Your countries import regulations regarding seed to ensure shipment success, and avoid disappointments.
- Sheffield's Seed Co., Inc. cannot be responsible for any customs duties that may be imposed by foreign governments on our seed being imported.
- Please be aware that your country may impose tariffs and you may have to pay duty before your government will release your seed.
- Each country's government regulations for importing seed is different and this is completely out of our control.
- We cannot responsible for knowing every country's import regulations although we try to do the best we can. If you know you want a Phytosanitary Certificate please add a note to your order and we will contact you. Please share any country regulations you encounter to make the next order more fluid. Thank you .
• Recalcitrant seeds require refrigeration. Since shipping times are out of our control, we are NOT liable for seed condition upon arrival.
For International Orders Please Refer to this Information Page: https://sheffields.com/Foreign-Orders