Orange Wattle, Blue-leaved Wattle, Coojong, Golden Wreath Wattle, Western Australian Golden Wattle, Port Jackson Willow Acacia cyanophylla - Acacia saligna , Acacia bracteata , Acacia lindleyi , Mimosa saligna , Racosperma salignum
Detailed Listing For
Orange Wattle, Blue-leaved Wattle, Coojong, Golden Wreath Wattle, Western Australian Golden Wattle, Port Jackson Willow
Minimum Hardiness Zone:
Seed is Out of Stock: Fill in the quantity you Need:
Choose the "Check Out "Button and enter your contact information:
Sheffield's will email when it arrives: no payment at this time. Thank you
Please select the quantity desired, and we will advise availability and price as soon as possible.
Growing Info, follow in order:
Pour boiling water over seed , let stand in water for 24 hours, repeat process on seed that did not imbibe.
sow seed 1/4" deep, tamp the soil, mulch the seed bed.
if boiling water treatment does not allow seed to imbibe, sulfuric acid treatment is required.
In a Nutshell:
* Native to Western Australia, small tree or shrub. more...
* It is also extremely vigorous when young, often growing over a metre per year.
* It is used for reclaiming eroded hillsides and wastelands and for stabilizing drift sands as well as for fuel. This is one of the best woody species for binding moving sand.
* Makes a good screen or hedge in warm temperate areas. more...
* The yellow flowers appear in early spring and late winter. more...